Sunday, February 14, 2010

Didn’t knew...

So, it was it. Point to be noted, my lord. What I'm gonna write next is all what my mind is!!! Leonard Spensisky was a man whose wife died some years back. He lived alone in his hut in Turkey. One day he was called up by a lazy man who proclaimed himself as his KING. The man refused to bow. He killed him and lived peacefully ever after. Some thoughts are so beautiful you don't wanna lose them. This blog is for relaxation. I'm ___________. Fill it up and ask your heart if it is RIghT. Take my word it is wrong.................hahahhahhahahahh. I'm a writer who would write like this coz this is the way our human mind is complicated. You need to become this complicated to understand it. Time is less, things are many. Your mind would play tricks with you. You have to double trick it. Some more thoughts to come...................till then signing off................................Mr. Jhunjhunwala...............................................

No comments: